25 April 2011

Randy Couture UFC 129: "I am the best boxer I was immediately "

The 47-year-old Randy Couture has certainly not demonstrated a lack of confidence when talking about what he says is his last fight in the UFC octagon 129.
When we talk about how his fight against Lyoto Machida Couture will think very simple.
"I do not think there is a secret about what I do and I do not think you get to your fighting style to change big week, or 10. It will not happen. I think we both know what to expect. "
Couture developed "He came out running and get out of this order that you want to try, and I will try to pressure and cut, and my hands on it."
"I think in the head. He is concerned about the battle and how it will be for him. Obviously, that has just two losses, their confidence is not as high as it was probably a year ago ".
Meanwhile, "The Natural" is mounted on a fight against the three winners of the meat, although two of those victories came against noise to 45 years, Mark Coleman and James Toney professional boxer, so that competition can certainly be more rigid.
However, "Captain America" ​​says his presentation and amazing game fans still world class.
"I was focused on obtaining a black belt in the last two years, I can get more presentations I have ever had in my career. My striking has come a long way and really improve that part of my game. "
Couture told ESPN MMA Live: "I'm definitely the best fighter that I now have the tactics and techniques at this stage are perfectly fine for me .."
This was in response to a question of how it stacks up to Couture the fighter who beat Chuck Liddell in June 2006.
If there is doubt about how he felt heading Couture UFC event next pay-per-view, said he "never seen so many tools at their disposal for a battle."
The fans really privileged to see a new and improved Randy Couture at UFC 129?
The answer will come soon, but in the meantime, Nature has tried to stop any rumors that he may not, in fact, his last professional fight.
When asked if he would stay active for a long awaited dream fight with Fedor Emelianenko fellow legend, Couture responded with:
"I do not see that happening. I worked in the struggle for a while. I had to leave the UFC to happen, but without success. I agree with him. I do not think it happens. "
Thank you to ESPN.com to provide quotes Couture.

No comments:

Post a Comment