25 February 2012

He Kemp is satisfied He Braun wasn't suspended

Matt Kemp said he was happy to listen to He Braun was effective in attractive his optimistic pharmaceutical analyze from last season.

“I was satisfied that he was not discovered accountable,” Kemp said. “I know he’s been going through a lot. Now, he and the Makers can focus on just hitting, going about their business.”

Kemp completed second in MVP voting last period to the The usa Makers outfielder, who prevented a 50-game revocation.

“I do not election for who was expected to get MVP,” Kemp said. “The authors identified as. I do not win. I still experience the same way. I was a little frustrated that I do not win. You convert the site and I’ll get prepared for this period and try to have an even better period than I did last season.”

Kemp said he has not verbal to Braun, whom he has known as “a companion.”

“I’m sure I’ll see him in may exercising,” Kemp said. “We perform them twice this may exercising, so I’ll discussion it up with him like we always do.”

Kemp do not reveal his ideas on reviews that Braun runaway penalties on a technicality. Braun’s legal professionals suggested that his pee example was not managed properly, according to several reviews.

“I never know how any of that performs,” Kemp said. “I never get into any of that, man. All I know is that he gets to perform and help his group win as many activity titles as he can.”

One of Kemp’s former group mates, Manny Ramirez, was revoked for breaking baseball’s plan last year. When reading of Braun’s revealed immunity, did Kemp wonder why Ramirez had not tried to hire a identical strategy?

Kemp chuckled and shaken his go.

“I never know,” he said. “I never know.”

No comments:

Post a Comment