25 February 2012

Kate Gosselin is ‘lonely’ and does not know if she is prepared to date: ‘The chances are so against me’






















The CW

Kate Gosselin became teary eyed when discussing her life as a single mother of eight children.

The one mom of eight also says her connection with ex Jon Gosselin is 'more peaceful'

She may have a hard external, but Kate Gosselin is a soccer tennis ball of feelings on the within.

The one mom of eight showed up on “Dr. Drew’s Lifeschangers” this weeks time for no purpose other than to grumble that her crazy way of life has created relationship difficult.

“I am single," said a teary-eyed Gosselin, 36. "I clear up the home, put children to bed and there I sit. Essentially I would discover that individual, but I don't know if I experience prepared for that."

The former actuality celebrity said she acknowledges her exclusive scenario is not the most attractive for prospective suitors.

"The chances are so against me, one mom and eight children," she ongoing. "I think a lot of my associates who are being beneficial say, 'Gosh, who are you going to satisfy that is going to be able to cope with eight kids?' My response is always, if they can cope with eight children in our scenario, it probably will be the individual. It will kind of confirm it."


KATEGOSSELIN_WEB
Gosselin appeared on 'Dr Drew's Lifechangers' this week. (Carin Baer/The CW)

“I never anticipate someone to come in and economically offer for my children,” Gosselin included. “They’re my own, which is my job.”

She went on to expose that her once-strained connection with ex-husband Jon Gosselin has become “more peaceful” since their nasty separation and divorce last year.

"He generally life his way of life and I stay my own,” she described. “Possibly he's operating now and so he seems like he's existing a frequent way of life again and maybe a little more happy with himself, so that depends upon serenity between us. The children are now okay going there.


No comments:

Post a Comment